how to delete....

jcr2112

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
the instant upload album that still appears in my gallery even though i have deleted all photos online from picassa and i have turned off sync...its just a grey box now and long pressing it does not give me an option:confused:

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Go into settings --> applications --> find gallery and clear the data. Go back into your gallery and let it repopulate. See if that works. If not, come back and I'll see if can remember everything I did. But I think all I did was get on G+ and delete them from there, make sure sync was off on my phone, and then clear the Gallery data.

But like I said, report back after trying that out.

jcr2112

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Go into settings --> applications --> find gallery and clear the data. Go back into your gallery and let it repopulate. See if that works. If not, come back and I'll see if can remember everything I did. But I think all I did was get on G+ and delete them from there, make sure sync was off on my phone, and then clear the Gallery data.

But like I said, report back after trying that out.

yup...that was it....settings>apps>clear data...thank you, for some reason i thought i had already done that

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
yup...that was it....settings>apps>clear data...thank you, for some reason i thought i had already done that

No problem. I had that issue too. Had some useless pics of a BlackBerry Bold I was selling last year and it was annoying the crap out of me. Glad you got it fixed!

Carol Van

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Wow i have been online for nearly 25 yrs and this was the best site i have EVER encountered for help. This picassa thing had me tearing my hair out. IT WORKED...ty ty ty...clear, concise!!! excellent!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45