Why does GNex keep losing wifi connection?!?!

CFD323

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
When I am connected to wifi, it disconnects when the phone sits idle for a while. It does it at home as well as work (wireless-G at home, N at work...different setups on routers at both places...)

Does anyone know why this happens, and how to fix it? IT"S PISSING ME OFF!!!

CFD323

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it's been doing it for a while and I'd hate to have to delete all 75+ apps and reinstall them back 1 at a time to see if that's the problem, and then which app is causing it. But i might have to.... :(

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if you are rooted or not but there is an app called SwitchMe that you could try. It let's you have multiple users on one phone. You could create a profile and use it to test your phone without a certain app without actually having to uninstall them all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Does it disconnect after the screen turns off?
Check this setting and turn wifi to keep wifi on
Settings>Wifi>menu(3 dots)>Advanced>Keep Wifi on during sleep to Always

CFD323

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if you are rooted or not but there is an app called SwitchMe that you could try. It let's you have multiple users on one phone. You could create a profile and use it to test your phone without a certain app without actually having to uninstall them all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Not rooted....

will have to look into that app, but I've got so many apps it could take forever to try them one at a time...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2