02-12-2012 09:58 PM
31 12
tools
    Google makes a lot of money having those apps on the iPhone so I don't see them doing that.
    While this maybe true I would be willing to bet that Google uses it as a threat to force a settlement. Because if they pulled those services from Apple then Apple would have to find replacements. The maps would be easy enough. But You Tube? Not so easy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    02-12-2012 11:45 AM
    Jobs thought he had a patent on planet earth....
    02-12-2012 12:51 PM
    While this maybe true I would be willing to bet that Google uses it as a threat to force a settlement. Because if they pulled those services from Apple then Apple would have to find replacements. The maps would be easy enough. But You Tube? Not so easy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Google couldn't. You'd see an antitrust complaint a heartbeat after they tried.
    02-12-2012 05:47 PM
    I'm going to be pissed if this means my doesn't Razr won't get ICS.
    02-12-2012 08:53 PM
    Never buy a phone with the expectation its is going to be changed once you have bought it. You bought the RAZR with Motorola's version of Gingerbread.
    DancesWithFarts and jeres88 like this.
    02-12-2012 08:58 PM
    this wouldn't affect your razr receiving ICS.

however, after my bionic experience (a phone moto is still updating to try and get functioning properly), and the recent update to all the OG's to gingerbread resulted in moto pulling the update within days due to probs, i wouldn't expect a properly functioning ICS to hit the razr within the next millennium.

the razr is still a good phone with gingerbread though.
    02-12-2012 09:58 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD