EA Games Support w/ Nexus

MikeC_513

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
What's up with EA Games and their horrible lack of updates? Is there any hope for the games ever to become compatible with the Gnex or ICS (Peggle, Sims 3, Bejeweled, many others)?

I can't describe how BADLY i want to play Peggle

Anyone think we will see updates for any EA Games in the near future?

jamontoast1291

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I doubt it. EA is a crappy developer when it comes to Android games. I've sent emails to their support website and I suggest everyone else do the same. Maybe then they'll finally update their games.

Iceman0803

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
What's up with EA Games and their horrible lack of updates? Is there any hope for the games ever to become compatible with the Gnex or ICS (Peggle, Sims 3, Bejeweled, many others)?

I'm wondering the same thing. I stupidly bought Peggle a few days before switching to the GNex not realizing that it was incompatible with ICS. So glad EA gets to keep my money while I have nothing to show for it.

MikeC_513

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. I stupidly bought Peggle a few days before switching to the GNex not realizing that it was incompatible with ICS. So glad EA gets to keep my money while I have nothing to show for it.

yea it's pretty sad how poorly they're updating. bejeweled hasn't been updated since early october. and to think apps run by one person are updated a few times a month and an enormous company like EA can't get even half of their games on ICS.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

Interesting tidbit: when I got my GNex and set it up the 1st time, all my apps from my E3D automatically installed. That included NFS Shift, Hot Pursuit, and The Sims from EA. All worked with no issue. I did a wipe on my phone a week ago and non of the EA games even show up. I had a backup I'd made with Astro and was able to upload the apk files to Dropbox and then download to my GNex and re-install. They work flawlessly. What's really odd is that when I go online to the Android Market I can see that I purchased the games but non are listed as compatible with the GNex. Google needs to step in but I'm not holding my breath. I had this same issue on my DX after buying NFS Shift for $.99 during an EA sale. The game wouldn't download again after a wipe and said it was incompatible with the phone. I will note that this kind of behavior happens each time EA has a sale; they then release another version of the same app into the market at a higher price and those that got it at the cheaper price are SOL if they ever have to re-install.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance