Dsp manager On Codename?

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to get this app to work on the codename rom? I've flashed it and i noticed no difference in sound whatsoever i've used it before on the cm7 rom back when I had the og droid. no love for codename?

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I used root explorer.
Open app
Scroll to system and click it
Scroll to app and click it
Scroll to dspmanager.apk and long click on it
Click permissions
See what is checked and make sure it matches another app in the same dir.
Then reboot and try it.

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I used root explorer.
Open app
Scroll to system and click it
Scroll to app and click it
Scroll to dspmanager.apk and long click on it
Click permissions
See what is checked and make sure it matches another app in the same dir.
Then reboot and try it.

how is that different from just flashing it

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Because not all zips you install set the correct permissions. That's what I had to do to fix mine on CNA 1.3.3

checked permissions and they matched up to the update of codename which i already flashed. after flashing it still doesnt work i notice no differences in sound whats so ever so i basically ran into the same problem again

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
checked permissions and they matched up to the update of codename which i already flashed. after flashing it still doesnt work i notice no differences in sound whats so ever so i basically ran into the same problem again

correction im using power amp it doesnt work for that but it works for the stock music app =/ i hate using it tho because it lacks alot of functions that power amp has. Im guessing theres no way to make it work for power amp or any other 3rd party music app