Frequently Called List

juststacey

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to delete the Frequently Called List? Super frustrating having to go through this whole list to get to your contacts.
I also don't want my contacts that I frequently call to show up every time along with people that have accidentally called are also showing up on this list and I surly don't want to see their names come up every time..
Are they going to fix this at some point because I know I'm not the only one who is frustrated about this.

rvandroid

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
While you're on the Frequently Called List... to clear the whole list, go to Settings, then Clear Call Log. To clear an individual number, tap the number then go to Settings, Remove from Call Log.

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
While you're on the Frequently Called List... to clear the whole list, go to Settings, then Clear Call Log. To clear an individual number, tap the number then go to Settings, Remove from Call Log.

I do not see that option under settings from the Frequently called list

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

The call log and frequently called list are not the same thing.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
The call log and frequently called list are not the same thing.
Right. My question is this: is the "frequently called" list above or below the words "frequently called"? Because I've got 3 big pix of the people I probably call the most above those words, and below the words there's a list of 21 contacts below, one of them I've only called once like 2 weeks ago. Anyone know?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Until these history cleaner apps get updated to work with ICS... or maybe a future update will add the feature...

The only way I know of removing the frequently called list is to..
Go to Menu.. Settings.. Applications.. Manage Applications.. All... Contacts Storage and clear data/cache.

****** Just be warned: This will delete more than just the frequently called list. It also deletes the entire call history log as well as your contacts. As long as your contacts are backed up with Google, then they will automatically return within a minute or so when your account resyncs with the phone (so don't freak out if you decide to do this) ******

Jojobean 99

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Two questions....

1. Why do numbers that appear on the frequently called list not show up on the call log ?

2. Are the numbers that show up on the frequently called list outgoing only or are the incoming as well ?