Best price currently?

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Almost certainly online. Search Galaxy Nexus on slickdeals dot net. Great site for finding the best deals on just about anything. I believe I've seen it as low as $79.99 for NEW customers recently, so add $50+ as an existing customer. I live on the east coast but I was one of the lucky few that a "midwest" holiday promo for $100 off (when switching from a 3g to 4g phone) worked for...and $50 new every two credit got me the Gnex from Verizon for $150 on release date. Otherwise I would've bought from Amazon/Wirefly/etc. Worth surfing the web to see if there's a similar promo too. Good luck.

ogdlow

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased mine last week on Android Central via BestBuy Mobile for $80!!! It was a 2 day online offer only.. I know it has expired, however they might run it again.. ya never know. If they offered it once surely they will offer it again.
:D

chriscw81

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
You can get phones cheap from wirefly.com but BE AWARE of the contract. I was a new Verizon customer and got the phone for $99. You have to agree to not downgrade your Verizon account for 100 days or miss payments, if you mess up it WILL COST HUNDREDS. The customer service isn't great and they will not stop trying to sell you stuff but its cheaper if you know you won't be changing you're account and pay your bills on time. Also try letstalk.com, its similar and some people online like it better. Good luck. I hope this helps, this phone is amazing!!!!!!

sent from my Galaxy Nexus....probably while pooping

dirt101

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I went to the vzw store yesterday and the guy reaallly tried to talk me out of the nexus because he said it had serious battery drain issues? Now I know it's bound to have a shorter batt life than my X on account of 4G and the bigger screen. He was really pushing the maxx.

winste

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I went to the vzw store yesterday and the guy reaallly tried to talk me out of the nexus because he said it had serious battery drain issues? Now I know it's bound to have a shorter batt life than my X on account of 4G and the bigger screen. He was really pushing the maxx.

My vz corporate store is pushing the max hard as well. Amazing that on three different trips, three different reps all told me they had the maxx.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chriscw81

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
i keep hearing about verizon reps are pushing the razr maxx and i'm starting to think it might be because it's the most expensive phone verizon offers. also, do the sales reps make commission?

Xenutastic

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I figured it was better to bump an old thread to start yet another new one?

Anyways, looking for this phone, but the cheapest I've seen it is through amazon for 149.99. Any better offers out there? Also, where can I view the ads for places like Best Buy in advance? Currently they have the Bionic for free, but every store seems to be out of them. I was wondering what next week's deal will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34