Changing profile pic of fb from phone.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If you go to any one of your pictures inside the official FB app you can bring up the menu and click more. You should see an option to set as profile picture. :)

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
If you go to any one of your pictures inside the official FB app you can bring up the menu and click more. You should see an option to set as profile picture. :)

The only thing under my "More" when I have a photo open is "About" "Logout" "Edit Caption" and "Delete Photo."

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The only thing under my "More" when I have a photo open is "About" "Logout" "Edit Caption" and "Delete Photo."

You can only make pictures that are yours (I.E. not "photos of you") your profile pic on the app. Go to your profile or timeline and click on photos. Click on say "mobile uploads" Click on your desired photo and let it load completely. After which hit the "menu" button and you should see an option at the bottom of the list to make it your profile pic. :)

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Just go to more then turn phone to landscape mode and then you'll see the option for make profile pic. Doesn't work for tagged photos unfortunately. For tagged photos just use the browser.

Reactions: dmmarck