Screen protector on this gorgeous screen? might have to..

MRGQ

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
Ok so im considering putting a screen protector on my Gnex since I've noticed that lately the screen gets alot of fingerprints very easily...and it wasn't like this before.

I think it has to do with what I started using on it to clean it recently. I started using a Microfiber towel (the same i used on my iPad) and i'm beginning to think that even tho the towel does a great job of removing fingerprints, its also removing the thing they put on the screen to reduce smudges...has anyone has this issue? is the Microfiber towel removing the "thing" Samsung puts on the screen to reduce fingerprints?

i would hate to put a screen protector on such a gorgeous screen!

KristyBake

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
@I'd actually recommend getting a protector if you're getting a lot of finger prints. The one I purchased through Amazon called ArmorSuit has been really durable and efficient in regards to finger prints.

Personally, I really like the touch sensitivity on the protector. It actually feels a lot better than the original screen protectors.

Simpson8

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the zagg invisible shield on my gnex and 10.1. Love them super clear viewing, and more protective Imo. A little easier to put on too just male sure to wash your hands good before and spray the hell out of your hands with the solution before you peel off the protector.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
One thing for sure, if you opt out of the screen protector as I have, you definitely need a pouch or holder in your pocket to protect it from dust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21