"Headphones disconnected" notification bug

ushmel

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been having this weird problem lately where the notification "Headphones disconnected." will pop up every 5-10 seconds for a few minutes and then seemingly disappear for a couple of hours. I tried a factory restore and did not install any apps and I still got the notification. It seems as though the Music app launches for a couple seconds, displays that message, and then closes (when I'm looking under System>Apps). Has anyone heard of anything like this happening?

I hope this isn't the same problem I had with my Palm Pre, that was a pain.

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
never had that issue before...and i am CONSTANTLY opening up my music app and connecting/disconnecting my headphones. never seen that message before.

may have to return that one. if a factory reset doesn't fix it, i may be hardware related.

ushmel

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to think I should swap it out with another. I've had to disable the Music app completely, but at least I don't get the annoying notification and I can listen to music with Pandora or Winamp without it cutting out/pausing everytime it thinks the headphones are unplugged.

cdavidhess

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I discovered that the Flixster movie app was causing the same problem on my Tab. The notification bug was solved when I uninstalled Flixter.

Tomobongo

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with the sprint Samsung note 2. I just tried replacing the headphone jack and it now still has the exact same issues. It was still under warranty and Samsung said it has water damage and couldn't be repaired even though it has never been dropped in water. It's been outside on humid days and my sweaty pocket... Suppose half the population that doesn't keep their phone in their purse isn't covered under warrant. FAIL SAMSUNG. Going to get a bluetooth adaptor to connect headphones into. Doesn't do it when using my Bluetooth receiver at home.

Wino al

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I discovered that the Flixster movie app was causing the same problem on my Tab. The notification bug was solved when I uninstalled Flixter.

I dont have that app Flixter on my Lenovo A536 phone but this headphones disconnected problem appears do you have any other idea what should i do ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2