Modern Combat 3 working?

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I just found MC3 in the, uhh, Play Store for 49? and decided to grab it. I originally wanted to play it on my TF Prime but it isn't compatible. Even though I bought it with my GNex it is working properly. Anyone else having these problems?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It isnt working on your gnex?

It works on mine. But the controls are ... mediocre at best.

Not sure what the problem is - are you asking about trans or gnex compatibility just to be clear?

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm not expecting TF support anytime soon although I'd prefer to play on that. I'm having trouble on the GNex downloading the extra content prior to starting the game. It won't download over wifi and says there's a network connection issue when I try using data. I haven't even gotten to the gameplay yet.

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
It works great in my phone. Have it paired with my ps3 controller to play just like Call of Duty. Only game I have issues with is Nova 2. It doesn't support ICS. The analog button sticks making it unplayable.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It works great in my phone. Have it paired with my ps3 controller to play just like Call of Duty. Only game I have issues with is Nova 2. It doesn't support ICS. The analog button sticks making it unplayable.

man i might have to get a ps3 controller just to play some of these games. the onscreen controls are pretty awful.

there was a look at a bluetooth control pad for android at ces i think but i ahvent heard a word about it since...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz