uh oh, broken screen!

afgasparo

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately I broke my screen. The experience taught me to not drop phones on asphalt covered in rocks, they don't seem to fair well against it.

Anyway, instead of getting it fixed I'm going to use an upgrade I have available on something else because I'm always up for change.

I've had it listed on ebay for a couple days now at a starting bid of $100 with buy it now price of $200. Besides the broken digitizer and the fact that the screen is disconnected or something (doesn't turn on), it's in decent condition, with a good ESN, rooted/unlocked, and it comes with the original box. Should I be asking for less? Where else can I list it in addition to ebay?

Last edited:

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I broke my screen. The experience taught me to not drop phones on asphalt covered in rocks, they don't seem to fair well against it.

Anyway, instead of getting it fixed I'm going to use an upgrade I have available on something else because I'm always up for change.

I've had it listed on ebay for a couple days now at a starting bid of $100 with buy it now price of $200. Besides the broken digitizer and the fact that the screen is disconnected or something (doesn't turn on), it's in decent condition, with a good ESN, rooted/unlocked, and it comes with the original box. Should I be asking for less? Where else can I list it in addition to ebay?

Should only cost you like 150 to fix it through Samsung. Then you could sell it for 450 or so on ebay. I would take that route first before you waste a upgrade, because the current crop isn't really worth a upgrade.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood