How many Galaxy Nexuses have you gone through?

How many Galaxy Nexuses have you gone through?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I've gone through more than one, which I think is unacceptable.

How many Galaxy Nexuses (Nexi?) have you guys gone through?

Edit:

So I guess I'm just having a really bad streak with my Nexi, I'm getting #5 in the mail tomorrow...

Last edited:

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This is my second, but only because I dropped my first and had to get it replaced with insurance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

pimfram

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My first dropped data more than a drunken nanny drops children. After a few weeks I returned it and got my current, which has had zero issues.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Only one. The only problem I have is battery life, which will be fixed with 4.05. Everything else performs flawlessly.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm on my first and my wife as well. I don't understand how so many people go through so many devices. :confused:

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine since launch day, only one.
My only issues are with javascript. No dropped calls, no data loss (except when the network is down), no wifi bootloops, etc.

I've actually been thinking of flashing my first alternate ROM ever just to get rid of the javascript problems, but after reading about the most popular ROMs having some other issues (no matter how minor), I'm concerned about introducing more problems.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
This is my second one which I picked up on launch day because the first ones notification light wouldn't shut off.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Only have had one, got it launch day morning. I've been running the 4.0.4 leak from a while back and haven't had any problems with battery life or anything. Seems like I'm among the lucky ones around here.

shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my first and my wife as well. I don't understand how so many people go through so many devices. :confused:

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

Easy...they were defective. Wrap your head around the idea that people want their smartphone to work.
Im on my second. Love ICS. Love screen. Not impressed with rest of the hardware.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Easy...they were defective. Wrap your head around the idea that people want their smartphone to work.
Im on my second. Love ICS. Love screen. Not impressed with rest of the hardware.

No need to be rude. Maybe his experience is better and he's not as picky as some. I have friends like that.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Only have had one, got it launch day morning. I've been running the 4.0.4 leak from a while back and haven't had any problems with battery life or anything. Seems like I'm among the lucky ones around here.

Or it could be because u are running 4.04. Most people are still running stock 4.02 which is a lot buggier than 4.04.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I have had mine for a little over a week and knock on wood so far no problems. At this point I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Still got my first one that I got on launch day. No dropped call or major data drop issues happens every once in a while but nothing like some people have been experiencing. No other issues beside battery. Running stock 4.0.2.

Sock-Monkey Pete

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm still on my first, which I bought first thing launch day along side my fiance. My fiance however, was on number 4 looking at her 5th when she finally gave up and had Verizon switch her to a Razr Maxx... Mine is still awesome and she is much happier on the Maxx.