Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I deleted the Camera folder in my GN by mistake :mad:
Is there a way to recover those pictures? :(

Thanks in advance!

I accidentally did that before too. Makes me miss having a SD card slot on my phone. The reason being is that if I were to accidentally delete it from the SD card, I could run a recovery program on the SD card and hopefully restore the pictures. I was trying to transfer stuff over from the phone to my computer, highlight a whole bunch of folders and for some reason I decided to hit "delete."

Because of the way that the Galaxy Nexus partitions the storage, it mounts using MTP (media transfer protocol) and therefore recovery programs don't recognize it as a mounted drive... Sucks, I know...

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Not having an external SD card is difficult to get used to at first. But after experiencing how fast pictures are taken and stored. I wouldn't go back to external SD card. Just make sure you use g+ to upload them next time. I have it set up so it only uploads when on Wi-Fi

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally did that before too. Makes me miss having a SD card slot on my phone. The reason being is that if I were to accidentally delete it from the SD card, I could run a recovery program on the SD card and hopefully restore the pictures. I was trying to transfer stuff over from the phone to my computer, highlight a whole bunch of folders and for some reason I decided to hit "delete."

Because of the way that the Galaxy Nexus partitions the storage, it mounts using MTP (media transfer protocol) and therefore recovery programs don't recognize it as a mounted drive... Sucks, I know...

Next time you do that, try ctrl-z

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I did that one time as well. Thankfully I use drop box and its instant upload when ever I take a picture so I still have them. I know it doesn't help for the pictures you have lost but it can help for the future.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

cmcolfax

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
HEy guys...
Similar question... but my pics were on my SD card... accidentally deleted a bunch of them... Any way I can recover them?

THANKS!!!

-cmc-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21