Microphone Call Issue

MrLockthorne

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I've looked at some other threads, but can't find an answer. My phone keeps on breaking up apparently. When I'm talking to someone for awhile all of a sudden I, "break up crazy bad, dude." Notice the quotations. This is a serious issue. Wondering if it's my Galaxy Nexus doing this or what. It just now started acting up a few weeks after I got it. HELP!!!!!!!!!

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I had this issue after I used volume plus. I uninstalled volume plus and it still was happening. So here is what I did to some what fix it. ( Also note what you were talking about was happening to me every call, like five minutes into the call.) The call breaking up issue seemed to replace the mic muting problem.

Anyway to fix it I unlocked and rooted then flashed the stock image. So basically I rooted, using this http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...y-nexus-root-toolkit-v1-3-updated-1-22-a.html then flashed the phone back to bone stock. Now I can have a hour long conversation and the issue doesn't occur. It has happen once in two weeks since I did this. So it doesn't fix it 100% but it was happening every call. Well good luck.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
That is a terminal issue.....exchange you device. I tried several official OSs and custom ROMS. It is a galaxy nexus thing...thanks Google.....arrow launched to your crap garden. Metalica~

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
That is a terminal issue.....exchange you device. I tried several official OSs and custom ROMS. It is a galaxy nexus thing...thanks Google.....arrow launched to your crap garden. Metalica~

Do you mean get a phone that isn't a nexus? Is the only way to fix it?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean get a phone that isn't a nexus? Is the only way to fix it?

Just saying I do everything the nexus does on a iPhone....but at greater fps, faster free tether....and many more. I run widgets and OS Lyon. It is so much more wicked than the limited android OS. Come on over to a degree over ten beyond butter

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
What's OS Lyon? B/c OSX Lion is the Mac OS. Are you talking about a theme?

Post screenshots regardless, I'm very intrigued.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Of course it is a theme, but everything is functional...folders list menues. It is fun. Something different than android affords...man I need to start taking myself serious here again, like I did on the days of CrackBerry. Good day to all.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure if the Android community got their hands on it we'd have it sooner than later. Just consider it as being even for voice controls and the notification dropdown ;).

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Just a note. This started happening on my Bionic as well. Thinking more verizon issue rather than phone itself. Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid