Verizon drops price to $199

GoneGator66

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
No need if you're within your 14 days. I just checked with my local store and they are giving me the price difference. I bought mine on Friday.... and now have the "mic bug" :-\

rollingpuck

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine 17 days ago. The local store wouldn't help me out so I called Verizon. They looked at my history with Verizon and gave me the $100 credit. I pays to be persistent. Good job VZN! :D

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow, kinda a bargain at this price?

Still feel like it's the best phone on Verizon and nothing coming up on the horizon (for Verizon at least) that gives me the feeling it will be unseated

(although my brother did just get a Droid Razr MAXX that's pretty sweet in terms of battery life)

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a second one for my wife, maybe the complaining will stop now - she has a Motorola Droid 3, what a piece of junk.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
But you'll still have that 30.00 upgrade fee that just took effect on Verizon.

not to stray off topic, but along with this 30 dollar upgrade fee I just noticed that my bill for next month increased by 2 dollars. This money better be getting put into LTE towers thats all i know.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
It's been on Amazon for only $50 for quite a while now.

That's for new Verizon customers only. For existing Verizon customers it's $149 at Amazon.

Many of us get discounts at Verizon through association with our employers. I can get the Nexus at Verizon for about $150.

It's much better to have Verizon support. IMO, of course.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
That's for new Verizon customers only. For existing Verizon customers it's $149 at Amazon.

Many of us get discounts at Verizon through association with our employers. I can get the Nexus at Verizon for about $150.

It's much better to have Verizon support. IMO, of course.

I get discount through my employer too. Phones are usually discounted $50 of the price on the normal verizon website. The galaxy nexus is showing up as $199 on my companies discount site. I hope it is just timing issue and they update the price. If it was 150, I might buy it.

JB426

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys know if you buy the phone as an upgrade, from Amazon or Newegg, if you still get charged the $30 upgrade fee? Or is this only if you upgrade through Verizon?

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Serious? That is why I said NOOOOO to this device.

We're all sorry you didn't like the sexy nexy. It's VERY obvious you wanted to love it as much as much as I do but were among the unfortunate albeit very loud minority (at least in my real life experience of a dozen or so gnex owners...nature of the net). I wouldn't go as far to call you a troll, but I don't get why you continually bother just to stop by to voice your disapproval. Wait that is trolling, isn't it? Voicing your lousy experience is one thing, but c'mon. Enjoy the 4s. It's a nice little phone.

Back on topic, don't they still occasionally run the $100 off upgrading 3g to 4g? I got my nexus for $150 on launch day with that credit and a NE2 $50 credit. Thankfully it is flawless (ok, I see the less than super fast screen rotation...who cares). I'm sure a lot of people haven't made the LTE jump yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo