Nexus vs GS III

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Touchwiz really looks juvenile, prefer the Holo theme of vanilla ICS

That being said, if the GS3 is coming to Verizon, I'd consider switching :)

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
just not a huge jump in Specs for me...i wont even consider that phone. dont get me wrong, it looks nice, seems really fast, and i am sure it has a great camera. but TW looks like a kids toy, and any phone i have ever had i end up making it as close to a Nexus anyway (latest stock android version) so why not just use a Nexus?

on a side note, there are some great features to TW, so hopefully the DEVs can somehow get it on our Gnex's.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Why would you even compare a phone that is 6 months old, with one that is brand new? I don't see the wow phones coming till next year.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
It's cool and all, but I don't want hardware buttons anymore. I'm spoiled by my Nex' buttonless design. I like the HTC One more than the SGS III, if I were going to go with something that had them.

Looks like a really nice device though, just not for me. I'm sure they'll do well.

*customized tapatalk signature*

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
There were rumors earlier in the week the next Nexus would have a hardware keyboard, I would DEFINITELY wait it out for that if this were true

And then cry myself to sleep nightly once I realize Verizon is done carrying Nexus devices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22