best purchase ever!

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just left my iPhone 4 for my galaxy nexus that I got off Craigslist for 220! And my word has this been the best decision I have made! Everything is just perfect. Battery was rough at first but then flashed leans kernel.. nothing but positive results. So just want to stop in and say hello to GN community!

... you may be able to tell I'm very excited about this phone lol :)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Nice.. Glad you're enjoying.. And unlocked and flashing too :)

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Before my iPhone I had a fascinate and I had that rooted and all. And when I saw the custom roms for the GN my jaw just about dropped:confused:

Haha yes... Dev support for this phone is pretty much unprecedented :)

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
That is a great price! What was the condition of the phone? If its in great condition, than the resell value sucks on the Nexus.

bagarwa

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Just left my iPhone 4 for my galaxy nexus that I got off Craigslist for 220! And my word has this been the best decision I have made!

Errmmm... I got it for $90 from Wirefly. Tip-top new condition. And heard its price has now dropped to $50.... :eek:

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
That is a great price! What was the condition of the phone? If its in great condition, than the resell value sucks on the Nexus.

I agree. That's a great price. Especially getting it and not having to sign a new 2 year deal.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you got a great deal that's cool hope you enjoy it here which I'm sure you will.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site

Android phones come out so often none of them hold value for very long. Only phone that really holds value is the iPhone. Plus this phone is starting to get a little old via the tech world standards with nearing the 6 months mark. HTC and Samsung have announced and are dropping their new flag ships. I love my phone now though.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

Condition was perfect :) came with a screen protector, case, and charger. I got pretty lucky getting a phone that is 200 with a two year contract for 220.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Android phones come out so often none of them hold value for very long. Only phone that really holds value is the iPhone. Plus this phone is starting to get a little old via the tech world standards with nearing the 6 months mark. HTC and Samsung have announced and are dropping their new flag ships. I love my phone now though.

very true. But i always wanted a Nexus so i was quite determined to get it :p Even with the s3 coming out soon, i feel like i made the right decision on gettting the nexus.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Why couldn't I have waited instead of spending 650 bucks?
I just COULDN'T is why. Pretty much was worth it to me.

Good deal you got and happy flashing. :)))

This post courtesy of Tapatalk2

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I don't have the galaxy Nexus but enjoy. I'm loving ics so far. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2