Which keyboard are you using?

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I like Swype and would use it exclusively if was half as good at word prediction as swift key is. Most times I use swift.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Love the speed of SwiftKey X. I suggest it to everyone I know with an android phone.

I αℓѕσ гєคใใұ ℓιкє ѕумвσℓѕ кєувσαя∂ ρг๏.:cool:

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 Beta for me as well. I even found a little workaround that allows me to still use the ICS voice typing (different from previous voice dictation) without having to switch back to the stock keyboard. But hopefully they will build that into SK as the default voice entry.

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I like Swype and would use it exclusively if was half as good at word prediction as swift key is. Most times I use swift.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Where does word prediction even come into play when Swyping? Curious, as I think I am misunderstanding. You need to tappy tap to predict, and I only ever do that for usernames/passwords/web addresses.

Would love to type better, so I am asking :).

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Switched from swiftkey beta to AI Keyboard yesterday. So far I'm digging the AI more. Like the ability to resize keys and have the number pad on top. Prediction seems quite good IMO.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.

CrazyRussian007

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey for a long time for it's prediction, looks, and functionality. After reading this thread I downloaded the beta and oh my god, is it awesome.

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
@YoSteve:"One question, what's the best way to go back and capitalize on SwiftKey?"
If you're using swiftkey 3 beta the best way to capitalize is to glide up on the keypad. It takes a little bit of trial/error, kinda like the punctuation tab(!?.,). For example if you want a random word in your sentence to start with a capital "H" you would apply a little bit of pressure to the bottom of the keyboard and slide your finger up. If done correctly all letters should be in CAPS.

In keeping with the post, I prefer swiftkey. Word prediction is really accurate, and I only sync with text and email. I don't bother with facebook or anything else. If anyone has seen really nice results using anything else please let me know. thanks

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I find myself coming back to Thumb Keyboard every time. I have Swiftkey installed, but much prefer Thumb Keyboards layout customization, it's nice to be able to split the keyboard down the middle in landscape mode due to the size of the nexus. Makes typing comfortable. Also, swiftkey is way to good with the predictions. I like to think about what I'm typing, it kind of makes me feel smarter. I've never thought that Thumb Keyboards prediction left anything to desired, I just feel that it lets me think a little more.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad