phone not loading ANYTHING after reboot

ggamannom

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i recently had a problem of when i had to turn the phone off and on or reboot, the phone will start but none of the apps will load. My home screen is blank, i only get the three navigation icons which of course do absolutely nothing when i can't access anything. I had to reboot four times yesterday just to get my apps/folders/widgets to load up like usual, and when they do, the phone works perfectly fine. What could be the problem?

i'm running AOKP M5, FrancoKernel through his app, and the nexplus (?) theme on 4.0.4 radios

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Seen that happen before. I did a factory reset and reloaded my rom. Happened after a custom kernel flash, not sure what really caused it though. Went away with a do over.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
i recently had a problem of when i had to turn the phone off and on or reboot, the phone will start but none of the apps will load. My home screen is blank, i only get the three navigation icons which of course do absolutely nothing when i can't access anything. I had to reboot four times yesterday just to get my apps/folders/widgets to load up like usual, and when they do, the phone works perfectly fine. What could be the problem?

i'm running AOKP M5, FrancoKernel through his app, and the nexplus (?) theme on 4.0.4 radios

uh oh, I had the same problem

but I rebooted once and the problem went away

also running AOKP M5 and FrancoKernel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34