Syncing of all Google information

Gary Mazo

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
How many items from your Google account to you sync with the Galaxy Nexus? Do you sync only calendars, contacts and Gmail or do you also sync the browser, photos, instand upload and music? Most importantly, which syncing options are giving you the most grief right now?

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I do not sync browser or do instant upload, but let everything else sync. I use Chrome, so that syncs itself it seems, and I take too many pictures that do not need to be saved to upload everything. Not having any sync issues, but I did notice on my last ROM flash when I signed in with my goog account (before I unchecked it) that my browser sync was not working. I did not give it time to see if it went away, just unchecked and moved on.

What are you seeing?

EDIT- Also do not sync music.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
My primarily Google account syncs browser, contacts, calendar, currents, drive, gmail, music, and wallet... Lol. I also have 3 other Google accounts which sync far less. Mostly Gmail and calendar for those, and contacts on one as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SanfordMD

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Biggest problem I have is that the new People App (which replaces the Contacts app), now does not suppport the filtering of which groups to sync from my Contacts. I have over 8K contacts on my GMail Contacts, and I only want the ones I wish to use here.

And the My Contacts is still not going to cut it - all 8K are synced.

Oy vey!
:mad:

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys
I recently have my Google account disable. And there's no way to get it in back.
So, I have a Motorla Atrix 2 with ICS and I need to upload my contacts and all possible information to my new account.
I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Michelejch

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a problem with syncing my address book between my Galaxy Nexus and Gmail account. Syncing brings changes from my gmail contacts to my Nexus, but changes I make to addresses on my Nexus don't show up in my Gmail addresses online.

Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol