Verizon officially announces the Imm76K Update

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
that official change log looks very skimpy. I assume it's not a comprehensive list. My biggest issues other than the hand-offs between diff. bands are w/the camera. Not quality but frequent crashes and lockups when I use it.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Presumptively those are just "highlights" of the changes.

Agree. I'm sure there are a host of bug fixes not listed in that list. Its just like when ICS was announced, Google only showed us the highlights of their awesome new os.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

fuzzy gizmo

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha I love that there were threads made today that said they just flashed the update today so Verizon will release it soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Not having any of the problems mentioned under the Device Features. I hope the update doesn't break anything that's working fine right now.

But more importantly, where is the Jelly Bean update???

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Not having any of the problems mentioned under the Device Features. I hope the update doesn't break anything that's working fine right now.

But more importantly, where is the Jelly Bean update???

It shouldn't.

Check AC.com. Rumor has it that it'll be 4.1, and with the Nexus tablet. Don't worry, we'll have it in some form. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

SNOOP97DAWG

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
im hearing that with this update Verizon will throttle u when u pass 5GB but they failed to mention it on purpose.:mad: I wonder if u root and update the phone instead of OTA will they still be able to do that?:-\ *If u are unlimited user and have updated do u notice a difference in 4G LTE Speeds after 5GB's ?*

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
im hearing that with this update Verizon will throttle u when u pass 5GB but they failed to mention it on purpose.:mad: I wonder if u root and update the phone instead of OTA will they still be able to do that?:-\ *If u are unlimited user and have updated do u notice a difference in 4G LTE Speeds after 5GB's ?*

I have not heard that. Source?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

I don't think that's something that is built into an update, if they want to do that they can do it regardless of what software version you have on your phone would be my guess.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I knew it! I rooted and flashed Redemption 1.3 on Monday! IMM76D, wonder what the differences to the final IMM76K?

Sent from Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy Nexus running Redemption Rom 1.3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae