3 Clicks, and I'm on 4.0.4

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Since when does post count have to do with anything?
So ppl with low counts are lying?

Not necessarily, but I have seen trolls in many a forum sign up, post something, then disappear. Post count usually (but not always) lends credibility. And with something as energizing as this update, it is an obvious topic that would be perfect fodder for that.

I'm not trying to point a finger at any individual because I don't have a clue about the truth of the posts or not....I'm just skeptical for the above reasons.

My apologies for the unintended hijacking of the thread...

Reactions: davey11

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I can honestly give a rats a** if you believe me or not. I got 4.0.4 and thats all that matters. No trolling here. ;-}

I don't believe you're trolling either, but a screenshot wouldn't hurt ;). It also makes people like me envious lol

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Not necessarily, but I have seen trolls in many a forum sign up, post something, then disappear. Post count usually (but not always) lends credibility. And with something as energizing as this update, it is an obvious topic that would be perfect fodder for that.

I'm not trying to point a finger at any individual because I don't have a clue about the truth of the posts or not....I'm just skeptical for the above reasons.

My apologies for the unintended hijacking of the thread...

Fair enough. I have seen that happen too. But I guess I have trust issues. I trust ppl too much. :p

johnnnyo

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
phone.png

Reactions: dmmarck

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm really doubtful this really works. :'(

why on earth would i lie about this.. i even provided a screenshot...

I'm a 38 year old man.. do no have the time to be playing mind games..

Originally Posted by @rbiter XDA_

teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. teach a man to fastboot, and you create competency.

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I believe you dude. Though it's also possible that you were getting it pushed anyway and it was just a coincidence. I'm still gonna keep trying though. I'm heading to Portland for vacation next week and I think its time to switch back to the GNex for Navigation but I want the update first.

why on earth would i lie about this.. i even provided a screenshot...

I'm a 38 year old man.. do no have the time to be playing mind games..

Originally Posted by @rbiter XDA_

teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. teach a man to fastboot, and you create competency.

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah im convinced you guys just got it pushed too lol i have been trying for about a hour now so over 100 times and nothing lol oh well i blew a hour of this boring meeting

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
any word about the mic cutting out yet? is it fixed in 4.0.4?

I saw one poster in one of these threads say he had gone a day without the dropout, which was apparently not normal (in a good way). I am interested in this too, and hope as more people get it and test, we will know for sure. It is one of the few items the VZ announcement mentioned, so hopefully...

Those that had the mic cutout issue and have the update, let us know!