Flashing 4.04 or rom ???

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
heres the skinny i an unlocked rooted have rom mgr its totally stock but i may have frozen or deleted some bloatware.. i did use wugs tool to unlock and root and have tibu

heres the situation i get update gets halfway thru then stops...so i decide to flash it i downloaded it to comp then copied over to a folder on nexus i go into rom mgr flash cmr clear partition and dalvic locate file click install and the i get another red tri saying unsuccesful i have tried downloading the zip several times and repeating the same process multiple times

what am i doing wrong?????

if i decide to just install a rom is it the same process ie download copy install zip and does it erase everything lke texts and pics and do i have to reset up the whole phone again?

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I have had problems with rom manager. If u are trying to get a custom rom, I always go to rootzwiki. Connect to wifi and just download a rom from there. Once u download the rom, boot into recovery (don't install thru rom manager) do a full wipe then locate the file and install from there.

Reactions: _JKK_ and ejaymd11

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok. I have had problems with rom manager. If u are trying to get a custom rom, I always go to rootzwiki. Connect to wifi and just download a rom from there. Once u download the rom, boot into recovery (don't install thru rom manager) do a full wipe then locate the file and install from there.

I've been told from day one to stick with this method as well.