Extended Battery + Back Cover Sale

Jeenyus

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is having a promotion. Half off. Extended battery is now $25 with free shipping (online order)

Extended Battery

Just got mine in store. Came to $27 with tax. I think if you buy online it'll be tax-free (don't quote me)

Reactions: 7stringer

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've purchased two of these and they have been $25 for months now at least in the stores. Now I'm on my fourth Gnex as of today though i haven't activated it. If I keep this phone I'm set for batteries and boy does this phone need it. I love my gnex but the GS3 and soon to come Droid razr hd are going to be tempting. I'm glad I signed up for double the data because 4gbs a month is perfect for me.

Bleezy

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I bought 2 Andida 2250mAh batteries $20 each shipped. They are the best batteries I have ever had in any phone. I already have 2 stock extended, 2 3800mAh extended, and 2 stock batteries just for this G-nex. Now I have the life span of the 3800mAh and the slim profile of stock.

Battery for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 2250mAh Extended High Capacity | eBay

Zedora - How long have you had this battery? I'm really curious but its only 10% bigger then stock it says...is it really THAT much of a difference?

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I should also say I am running Slim Rom which is also awesome on battery but I believe these are better than 10% and more like 25% over stock. The 3800mAh batteries I bought were the cheapest I could find on Ebay so didn't expect much but for the bulk they sucked IMO. I have only had these 2 Andida batteries for 11 days. I have cradle chargers so the off battery gets a nice 2 days on the cradle between changes. So these should be well "conditioned" and at full capacity. I have been getting 2 full days with 3+ hours of screen-ON time and my phone is still thin, I love it. I should of bought these first but I didn't think they could really fit 2250mAh in the same space. Later research proved that the materials used means more than the space.

andrewshah

May 16, 2012
Visit site
This is the size of battery the Nexus really needed to be shipped with. (VZ extended) It is definitely more reasonable than the stock battery, but hardly gives anything near 'great or even good' battery life :(

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the GS III coming with the same battery (2100) as the GNex extended? I understand that the processors are more efficient, but there is also a bigger screen. I'd guess that would be a wash.
From what I've read around the forums, 3 hours OST (on screen time) is good, 3.5+ is great. I was getting 2.5 avg with the original 1850, and it bumped to around 3 when I added the 2100.
My OG Droid (single core, 1350, 3G only) was good for maybe 2 hours, balls to the wall. Comparing the massive upgrade in performance of the GNex, and the LTE network, I'd say that some people have a slightly skewed perception of what battery life/on screen time should be.
Am I wrong?

Sent from my (pretty awesome) SCH-i515

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I may pick this up as the Gnex I bought used only have the extended battery and standard cover. Doesn't fit quite right.

As for battery life, I think its great! Of course I came from the HTC Rezound.:D

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I may pick this up as the Gnex I bought used only have the extended battery and standard cover. Doesn't fit quite right.

As for battery life, I think its great! Of course I came from the HTC Rezound.:D

If NFC is important then don't order this third party battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm perfectly happy with my hyperion 3800 extended battery. I actually like the excess bulk

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus by way of Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol