Screens shots being taken on their own

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Since the last update my phone is taking screen shots on its own. I am getting a pop up asking me if I want to complete this action with a list of programs to choose from to send an attachment.. Which is a screen shot.

This is happening whether I'm using my phone or not. I have had it happen even if it's sitting on the table.

Anyone else having this issue?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Since the last update my phone is taking screen shots on its own. I am getting a pop up asking me if I want to complete this action with a list of programs to choose from to send an attachment.. Which is a screen shot.

This is happening whether I'm using my phone or not. I have had it happen even if it's sitting on the table.

Anyone else having this issue?

really weird. never seen or heard of that. you're stock?

sranger#CB

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought this was happening to me, but I was accidentally hitting both the volume down and power button at the same time either while picking up the phone or snapping it into a car dock ... seems like that functionality got more sensitive after the update since it never happened before.

Are you sure you're not doing something like that? Could be you're doing it when you set the phone down, then don't notice the pop-up until you pick up the phone?

That was my experience anyway ...

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I suppose that could be the case. If it is...I am certainly not pressing down on the buttons though. It would have to be a situation where it is acting like a touch screen. I have been very careful about paying attention to what/when it is happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton