Jellybean- List your apps

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The only app that's a little wonky for me is Light Flow... and that just may be because I haven't double checked to make sure I didn't miss anything during setup. I usually just restore app data via tibu, but I certainly did NOT want to do that going into a new OS.

Other than that, everything is working fine for me :)

I'll go through the settings on Light Flow when I get a chance, and report back.

Jellybeanin' on tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: zkSharks

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The only app that's a little wonky for me is LiteFlow... and that just may be because I haven't double checked to make sure I didn't miss anything during setup. I usually just restore app data via tibu, but I certainly did NOT want to do that going into a new OS.

Other than that, everything is working fine for me :)

I'll go through the settings on LiteFlow when I get a chance, and report back.

Please do! I had been wondering about that myself, considering significant changes were made to the way Accessibility services work.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My light flow works perfectly fine on jelly. Installed via tibu and just redid my setting manually and worked like a charm.

Dropped from my Jelly Bean Galaxy Nexus.

Reactions: oxymoron

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Alright, Light Flow seems to get the notifications okay, but it doesn't always turn them off right away after entering the app you've been notified for... I.E., SMS. I turned the screen back off after viewing the message, and the LED still blinked. I re-entered the SMS app, and after that the blinking stopped when the sreen was off. Maybe just a quirk? If it keeps happening, I'll just set it to clear manually or with the screen on or pull down the notification bar.

Yep. That's works. Just got a few messages while typing this.

On a side note... MMS seems a little screwy on this port of JB. All MMS messages are in slideshow format, and some are randomly black and white. You can save the attachments, but they are of lower resolution than the original sent. Unless that's just native JB behavior?

I'll try it out with Handcent to see if it's just with stock messaging. Will report back later.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Alright, Light Flow seems to get the notifications okay, but it doesn't always turn them off right away after entering the app you've been notified for... I.E., SMS. I turned the screen back off after viewing the message, and the LED still blinked. I re-entered the SMS app, and after that the blinking stopped when the sreen was off. Maybe just a quirk? If it keeps happening, I'll just set it to clear manually or with the screen on or pull down the notification bar.

Yep. That's works. Just got a few messages while typing this.

On a side note... MMS seems a little screwy on this port of JB. All MMS messages are in slideshow format, and some are randomly black and white. You can save the attachments, but they are of lower resolution than the original sent. Unless that's just native JB behavior?

I'll try it out with Handcent to see if it's just with stock messaging. Will report back later.

Got the same issue with the MMS being really low quality last night as well. Maybe it is something to do with JB to have them go through or come in quicker. Not 100% sure but not really a huge deal. Definitely not a deal breaker to go back to ICS lol.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Same as oxymoron... Using LightFlow, occasionally SMS notification will keep blinking with screen off even if I've checked them all and entered app, etc. Reboot clears it.

Other than that I haven't run into any apps being incompatible except for Apex Launcher.

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Same as oxymoron... Using LightFlow, occasionally SMS notification will keep blinking with screen off even if I've checked them all and entered app, etc. Reboot clears it.

Other than that I haven't run into any apps being incompatible except for Apex Launcher.

Just got an E-mail from Apex. They said they know about the issue and are working to update their app in the future.

Reactions: 2defmouze

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anyone cares but my verizon doesn't work anymore. I realize this when I tried to get one contact I accidentally saved to verizon back up assistant and it would't work so I tried all the apps and realized that none of the verizon apps recognize my phone as a verizon phone anymore which is great. No more bloatware but that my Verizon app did come in handy once in a while. All other apps work fine except for Apex launcher.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Yep, MMS is always in slideshow format... at a lower resolution, and no setting changes fix it. Only tried it with Handcent and GoSMS, but I figure Chomp and all the others will be the same.

Definitely not a deal breaker. I'll just get my pics sent to me via gmail in the meantime. I'm not going back to ICS either :D

Mikeypizzle

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The only issue I've had so far us the Fumble app won't let you scroll on the dashboard. Rendering it useless.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try spotify yet? I didn't market restore nor did I use TiBu since it nearly destroyed my cardiovascular system, so I basically have core apps + chrome + tapatalk lol.

forestall

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Appear to be fine so far:

Astrid Tasks
Phone Weaver
Badass Battery
HaxSync (updated version)
DoggCatcher
FX file manager
Life360

Not working OK

GroceryIQ (FCs)

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Light Flow was not working properly for me, so I uninstalled it. The notification light is working better than it has in the past for me, though, for regular stock notifications. It seemed like it never worked before.

Tango is also not working properly for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz