j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Could this be it?

6307d824-688c-ef78.jpg

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
You know. At first I thought Kandy Kane or Candy Kane or Kandy cane would be crazy but hear me out.

1: The clue is right there in the easter egg.

2: its a sweet if some sort (as is key lime pie)

3: If Google continues its pattern, the next version of Android will come around Christmas. Candy Canes are famous around Christmas time

4: And so are all of Googles Christmas time updates. Gingerbread is very christmassy, Ice cream Sandwich is cold/icy and can be associated with Christmas or winter as it is cold.

5: I really hate "Key Lime Pie". Its too specific.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
You know. At first I thought Kandy Kane or Candy Kane or Kandy cane would be crazy but hear me out.

3: If Google continues its pattern, the next version of Android will come around Christmas. Candy Canes are famous around Christmas time

4: And so are all of Googles Christmas time updates. Gingerbread is very christmassy, Ice cream Sandwich is cold/icy and can be associated with Christmas or winter as it is cold.

If I am not mistaken, I thought the updates were going to be closer to once a year now. Did I just imagine this possibly? At the rate that the devices will be upgrading, I think a lot of device makers will be severely behind the curve.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mech1164

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site

I think you might just be on to something. Gotta remember there is no reason to have those Kandy Kanes in there. Well past xmas and not a summer treat. Wouldn't put it past the to do that in there.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
The name will certainly start with K. I heard a rumor it may be named a regional desert from France. Kouign-amann anybody?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kouign-amann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana