Please Vote: Impeach US District Judge Lucy Koh

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
While I don't agree with the patent battles and what's been going on, does anyone really think this would accomplish anything to solve those issues other than focus some anger onto one judge?

arubamd

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Judge Lucy Koh should be impeached from her US district court position and promptly investigated for misuse of judicial powers and disbarred if necessary.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Judge Lucy Koh should be impeached from her US district court position and promptly investigated for misuse of judicial powers and disbarred if necessary.

What misuse? Because we don't agree on a ruling for a phone we happen to like?

Don't get me wrong, I happen to think this whole patent thing is going too far, but then again so is this thread in what it's trying to do.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
What misuse? Because we don't agree on a ruling for a phone we happen to like?

Don't get me wrong, I happen to think this whole patent thing is going too far, but then again so is this thread in what it's trying to do.

Exactly. I don't like what's happening, but this thread and the petition just make people look like whiny babies.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My opinion I don't get involved in these situations. Sure our voice does make a difference in some respects and if we don't speak out how can we be heard but we also have to choose our battles wisely.

This ongoing war between Apple, Samsung and other OEMs over patten issues will continue to surge as Android gets stronger by the day. Apple has the money and resources to tie up in such battles, its up to the consumers at the end of the day to speak with their wallets as that will be the most effective resolution to this situation.

FWIW, lets keep this thread clean and free of problems..

Thanks everyone for your participation.

asmallchild

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If you have evidence of her bribe taking take it to the FBI. If she is enforcing laws on the books she is doing her job. Don't like the laws, get them changed through the avenues available. Yes, the patent laws are archaic and being misused. It is not the responsibility of the courts to change the laws, only enforce them.

atlharry

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
+1 to shiny top. Write your congressman instead and go sign the EFF petition for patent reform.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Sadly this thread is reminiscent of a two year old stomping their feet and holding their breath because mommy won't give him candy.

We have a system in the U.S. folks. If you don't like the way it works then change the system, don't blame the enforcers.

Show some respect in how the process works and quit behaving like adolescents. Unless, of course, you are an adolescent.

TerryMasters

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The petition says she's been "constantly granting Apple patent injunctions"... I'm assuming this means outside of the Galaxy Tab and Nexus, can anyone confirm and provide the information for what they were?

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So it's a righteous ruling if a judge rules against apple and one based on bribes and bias if not. I think this type of logic and behavior will actually hurt and turn some people off to android in the long run.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Like many others have said, we can't do anything but accept this ruling. Doesn't mean we have no right to voice out about it though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

fed123

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
This is nuttiness. If she is wrong on the law the appellate courts will correct her. Someone always loses in the lower court.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance