Gosh im going crazy over this decision. im due for an upgrade but dont know what to choose. The way the nexus is built(clean screen,better materials,overall feel) is making me want this. However the S3 does have a noticable better performance,along with a excellent camera! But the Nexus is getting a JB update along with project butter. Not a fan of hard buttons like the S3 yet its hardware is amazing! What do you perfer? and please dont tell me Nexus just because u own one. Think of whats best for me!
    Btw im not much of a root person if that helps, and also how is the video chatting quality on the nexus in your opinions? Thanks!
    07-08-2012 01:35 PM
    Gosh im going crazy over this decision. im due for an upgrade but dont know what to choose. The way the nexus is built(clean screen,better materials,overall feel) is making me want this. However the S3 does have a noticable better performance,along with a excellent camera! But the Nexus is getting a JB update along with project butter. Not a fan of hard buttons like the S3 yet its hardware is amazing! What do you perfer? and please dont tell me Nexus just because u own one. Think of whats best for me!
    Btw im not much of a root person if that helps, and also how is the video chatting quality on the nexus in your opinions? Thanks!
    We've had a few topics like this. May I suggest this one:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...-7-8-12-a.html
    NotJustAPhone and danielcee3 like this.
    07-08-2012 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD