heres how to change your profile pic on samsung nexus:

Billmjr53

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
ok on a samsung nexus click on your app button go to apps and find one that says (people)bring it up and the top contact should say (me) might even have your name there-- choose it. it will bring you to another screen..on that screen on the top right are 3 little dots click it then click edit..then when next screen comes up touch your pic then a screen will come up giving your choices were to get your new pic from..when you select a pic it will ask you to crop it.. it will replace old one..then on top left click on done..then restart your phone :p ....

I put this up here because alot of people was trying to change there pic of them selfs when the text..might not have reached the right place but it's the only way to do it on a samsung nexus....

Last edited:

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I think this post is in the wrong thread. It has nothing to do with rooting. I also think this is more of a basic how-to for Google people app, not necessarily a specific phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Billmjr53

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I think this post is in the wrong thread. It has nothing to do with rooting. I also think this is more of a basic how-to for Google people app, not necessarily a specific phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

yes its the only way to change your phone profile pic ..i was reading were alot of people wanted to change there pic they had of them selfs in texting when they text..this is the only way to do it on samsung nexus phone..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21