rooted/unlocked

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I finally rooted/unlocked my phone last night with wugs and now in my gallery I have a scrapbook photos album from picasa? Anyone had anything weird like this? I have tried deleting it in the gallery(I dont even get the delete option) and tried by way of ES File Explorer. I have never installed picasa on my phone. Help

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I finally rooted/unlocked my phone last night with wugs and now in my gallery I have a scrapbook photos album from picasa? Anyone had anything weird like this? I have tried deleting it in the gallery(I dont even get the delete option) and tried by way of ES File Explorer. I have never installed picasa on my phone. Help

Are you on Google+? Did you use or ever use Instant Upload?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah its due to Google+.. and once its there you can't get rid of the annoying bugger, lol. Every time I flash a new ROM and sign in to Google I immediately head to accounts and make sure to uncheck Instant Upload and Photos sync, that keeps it from showing up in your gallery. If you don't get it quick enough you get stuck with it, lol.

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
i downloaded picasa to my phone logged in using gmail account but still nothing. I'll try tomorrow logging in from a computer and see if i cant delete it that way

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Well hell I know I checked dont use instant upload or something to that effect but ??? Guess I need to pick a new rom to flash soon

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Damn thing is still there!!! I tried online, no go. I also just installed the BB JB ROM and made 100000% I didn't auto upload anything. Help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37