bluetooth - bad voice quality since 4.04 update

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I know it's been in other threads but can't find if there's a solution.

Since the 4.04 OTA my bluetooth earpiece sound has been distorted and choppy. Same on different headsets, eg moto, PLT and Jawbone.

Is there hope that the next OTA will address this? Do I need to exchange the phone, since I use BT all the time for calls???

tx

samkatz

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
tx. I remember the thread, although it's not really clear what if anything will solve this. Sounds like others are having the issue, that it is a S/W issue given the change from 4.02 to 4.04, but that none of the partners have recognized it or indicated a solution. A couple posters said their version of 4.1 didn't help. I'm not into unlocking, or doing my own flashes. Sounds like I can either keep my fingers crossed that at some point this will be addressed or ditch the phone. Obviously I am happy w/all other aspects of the phone, but the BT is vital. So I may wait awhile longer, deal w/it by using the headset and hoping for a solution.

adambomb6

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I solved this by reverting back to the FA02 radios. If you can flash the old radios I would recommend that.

If you are not rooted, maybe they will release a new radio that fixes it when we go to jellybean, and

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney