Received Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA this morning

The200sx

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Dang It, I had the update ready this morning, went through the process...after it went into recovery I forgot that I had CWM and it was a no go. Went back to flash stock recovery and can't get the update to show back up.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Once again....leaked radios prove to be official. Muhahahahaha. Pumped for those that have been waiting. JB is the bees knees. Seriously. Now let me go find that guy who owes me a dollar:D

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Dang It, I had the update ready this morning, went through the process...after it went into recovery I forgot that I had CWM and it was a no go. Went back to flash stock recovery and can't get the update to show back up.

Yeah, need stock images to take it :/

Be on the lookout though!

Once again....leaked radios prove to be official. Muhahahahaha. Pumped for those that have been waiting. JB is the bees knees. Seriously. Now let me go find that guy who owes me a dollar:D

Yup. Wouldn't shock me if the OTA is exactly the same as the leak, just like 4.0.4 was (I handled both :p).

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It'll likely come out in waves... usually not tied to geography or anything. Anyway just sit tight if you haven't gotten it yet and know that its on the way :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
What happens if we're unlocked/rooted? Does it depend on the rom you're using?

If you're on a rom, you won't get it.

[INFO]In order to receive the OTA, you must be:

Stock. With the stock images. That means no custom recoveries, no custom anything. You can be unlocked. You can be rooted. It will unroot you unless you use OTA Rootkeeper or the standard, ol' fashioned way of rooting.[/INFO]

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually on the flashable stock JRO 03O that was posted.

Well, then you probably have CWM, no? I wouldn't worry, chances are your version = this version.

Speaking of which, when you go to "About Phone," what piece of information is above Status and Legal Information?

TheBigFerret

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
No luck yet. I hope Verizon doesn't use Apple Maps, because yes, New Mexico is still part of the U.S.A
- My virtual Check Now button is going to be worn out!

Mepaphoros

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Well what does happen if you hit the "Clear data" button? Do you lose all your accounts and the play store app list etc.. or does all of that just repopulate and its no big deal? I'm willing to clear it if it repopulates but the warning it gives you is pretty harsh.

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
L.A. area, dont have anything yet :( tried to force stop/clear data trick few times, not working yet....

the trick worked when 4.0.4 was released :)

K2theIzzo

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I tried to clearing the Google Framework data and hitting check for update and it worked on the first try! The GNEX is updating now. Queens, NY.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci