Received Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OTA this morning

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
ugh I have to leave for pa in an hour and wont have wifi until I get to where im going....going to be the longest hour and a half drive ever !

nawshus

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Wallet works fine on JB.. You'll probably have to sideload it like we pretty much always have.

And everyone going nuts checking for updates and trying to force it... Relax. Breathe. Lol.. It will get pushed to everyone shortly. You waited 2 months, another few hours shouldn't hurt :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Few more hours? The VZW nexus was the first to get the phone and has been hampered by delays ...we have a right.to be impatient now considering how we have been treated with this phone... after all the biggest draw to having one is the "early update schedule "

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Few more hours? The VZW nexus was the first to get the phone and has been hampered by delays ...we have a right.to be impatient now considering how we have been treated with this phone... after all the biggest draw to having one is the "early update schedule "

Lol.. All I meant was... Live your life. There's got to be better things to do than hammer the update button on your phone on this lovely Friday. And if not, so be it. Was just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

After all.. We are talking about a modest software update for your cell phones guys, and we're talking about waiting a few hours is all. Perspective :)

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I should drive up the road to Berkeley heights (vzw corp hq) and demand the ota be pushed to my phone before I hit the highway :p

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Google services framework route worked for me. Downloading as I type. I wonder if the 4.0.4 update took so long because they put more staff on the 4.1 update

ohcalcutta

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, then you probably have CWM, no? I wouldn't worry, chances are your version = this version.

Speaking of which, when you go to "About Phone," what piece of information is above Status and Legal Information?
Yeah, I have CWM. I'm not worried. It'd just be annoying to keep getting notifications to update, if I do get one.

System Updates is above Status and Legal Information.

kdfdawg

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
ugggh.. i got the update but now i'm getting an error when updating... big ol red triangle with an exclamation point.... i'm rooted and unlocked.. but i just saw here that some others were able to do it... grrrrrrrrr

nawshus

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Lol.. All I meant was... Live your life. There's got to be better things to do than hammer the update button on your phone on this lovely Friday. And if not, so be it. Was just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

After all.. We are talking about a modest software update for your cell phones guys, and we're talking about waiting a few hours is all. Perspective :)

I'm just being a jerk man I was gonna root and flash but I tried to be patient look where its gotten me lmfaoooo

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
ugggh.. i got the update but now i'm getting an error when updating... big ol red triangle with an exclamation point.... i'm rooted and unlocked.. but i just saw here that some others were able to do it... grrrrrrrrr

Where did you see that at?? I'm rooted an unlocked too, I believe.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie