Loving this update

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Before this update my phone was garbage could not hold 4g signal always dropping calls crappy volume. I was going to get IPhone 5. But since the update always on 4g with no drops great sound now no more dropped calls.Its just awesome. Now I'm going to wait for the nexus device to come. Any ideas on who will make the next nexus and when we should expect one?

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd venture to guess that Motorola Mobility will be making the next Nexus device.. As far as I know, there hasn't been any word on it yet.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd venture to guess that Motorola Mobility will be making the next Nexus device.. As far as I know, there hasn't been any word on it yet.

No reason to think that. It's almost a lock it will in fact be Samsung again. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a Moto Nexus, but whatever, we will see :)

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
We shall see it would be nice to see Sony and HTC as well.

That's funny, I read an article that was posted a few days ago stating that the current rumor is there will be three Nexus devices on the next go-around. One will be made by Samsung, and as you have hypothesized the other two would be made by Sony and HTC.

Of course this is just a rumor, but talk about the best of all three worlds! The only thing that would make it better is if there was indeed a Motorola Nexus as well.

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
The next Nexus should be announced fairly soon, if there's any sort of pattern. Rumors abound, but the most common seems to be that we will see 5 different Nexus devices next, of different types and from varying manufacturers (although the Nexus 7 may count towards that...).

Just because Google owns Motorola now doesn't mean that Motorola will be making all of the Nexus devices. That preferential treatment would tick a lot of OEMs off. Samsung is likely basically because they sell the most Android devices (and phones in general).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol