Huge typing delay in gmail

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
sorry for the repost. i originally posted this in the apps forum but received zero responses. i feel as if only particular people visit certain threads so i wanted to post this in the more appropriate thread under the actual phones model where i know ill get more hits. moderator, please close out my thread from the apps forum and leave this one open please.

i have jb installed and at first i assumed it may have just been ics but it does the same exact thing with jb.

when im typing an email in the gmail app, after a long paragraph or 2 (depending how you define ur paragraphs, as mine are long) the lag starts and it really sucks bc i have to literally type very slow, one letter at a time for the phone to catch up.

i am ruling out memory as i have over 15gb free on the phone.

the only thing i can possibly assume is i have over 3000 texts in my messages (yes i like to save texts and dont delete all of them bc i used to save them when i had ijunk and had zero issues) one time i deleted all of them and went to write another long email, it wouldnt lag as much if i recall correctly and if this is the case then its absolute garbage that this issue hasnt been addressed.

any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2