Google Now

rossnovak123

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

Quick question on Google Now. I like seeing how long it will take to get home from where I am but for some reason the card only displays public transportation. Anyone know if I can change that so that it shows me by car?

Thanks!

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

Quick question on Google Now. I like seeing how long it will take to get home from where I am but for some reason the card only displays public transportation. Anyone know if I can change that so that it shows me by car?

Thanks!

go to google now (hold home and swipe up to "google")
if the Daily commute card is not already displayed hit "some more cards" at the bottom
find the daily commute card ( - Minutes to work)
hit the menu dots in the upper right corner of the card
settings
Transportation Mode
select driving
and you are done

hope this helps!

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Thanks!

If the traffic card doesn't show up after tapping ' show more cards' then hit the 3 dots in bottom right of screen, choose settings then Google Now then traffic and set driving as transportation mode in the menu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

rossnovak123

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
go to google now (hold home and swipe up to "google")
if the Daily commute card is not already displayed hit "some more cards" at the bottom
find the daily commute card ( - Minutes to work)
hit the menu dots in the upper right corner of the card
settings
Transportation Mode
select driving
and you are done

hope this helps!

Like a Charm. Thanks!

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just to take it a step further, can I get both driving and transit ETA in separate cards at the same time?

No. I don't think so. In the settings menu I only see the option to have driving or public transportation but not both.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums