Trouble sending MMS on aokp jb m1

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, as the title says, sometimes my outgoing MMS goes through, sometimes not, don't know what triggers it. This a known bug in this rom? Any suggestions for a fix? Starting to get really annoyed by it. Thx!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mpape12

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm running m1 as well and have not experienced this problem, nor do I remember it being listed as a bug. Battery saving apps and task killers can cause problems with MMS, so if you're using one you may want to un-install and see if that changes anything. I'd also check out rootzwiki and xda to see if anyone over there have experienced similar issues. Good luck.

bmsinia

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Running M1 here and having the same problem. It's more prevalent for me when sending MMS to multiple recipients, but it does happen with single recipients as well. Haven't had a chance yet to check XDA, etc. but will let you know if I come across anything.

biggbrother2

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
Usually, being on WiFI is the culprit. In all previous builds of stock Android and AOKP I had noticed problems sending MMS when on WiFI. This is going all the way back to the Nexus One. If I was on WiFi, and hit send for an MMS, it would fail 9 out of 10 times. It didn't matter if I disabled WiFi after, it still would not send. I would need to create another MMS and send it with WiFI already disabled for it to succeed.

Oddly, in AOKP Milestone 1 this problem has been fixed for me. I can send MMS while on WiFI now and it happens quick. However, my finace's Gnex is on the stock Verizon JB build and it still has problems sending MMS while connected to WiFi and she is always complaining to me about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11