Nexus Replacements

uscsailor

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I know there are like tons of posts about people having problems with this phone, but I am about to ask for my 5th replacement Nexus. I realy wanted to like this phone, but this is just outrageous. I think this time I call in for a replacement phone I am going to just ask for a new phone. What do you guys think, will they do it, and if they do, what will I get in return? Thanks

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I know there are like tons of posts about people having problems with this phone, but I am about to ask for my 5th replacement Nexus. I realy wanted to like this phone, but this is just outrageous. I think this time I call in for a replacement phone I am going to just ask for a new phone. What do you guys think, will they do it, and if they do, what will I get in return? Thanks

Ask for a supervisor next time you call vzw customer service tell him/her your situation be nice and you might be able to get a Razr M or galaxy s3

ezcats

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Ask for a supervisor next time you call vzw customer service tell him/her your situation be nice and you might be able to get a Razr M or galaxy s3

HAA!! Now thats a joke. Verizon customer service is complete and utter crap. I've been trying for 2 months to get a working phone...nothing. I've asked for a s3, razr even. They will not budge. I think i'll ask for a ETF next time and end this.

I've been through about 10 "Certified like junk" phones...all of them have some problem. Some wont even turn on!

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
HAA!! Now thats a joke. Verizon customer service is complete and utter crap. I've been trying for 2 months to get a working phone...nothing. I've asked for a s3, razr even. They will not budge. I think i'll ask for a ETF next time and end this.

I've been through about 10 "Certified like junk" phones...all of them have some problem. Some wont even turn on!
From your tone of "Voice" you seem like you aren't kind at all lol, You have to get lucky and get the right supervisor and you actually have to be nice.
It's not customer services' fault that vzw's CLNRs are ty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908