Latest Google wallet apk

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I need the apk for latest wallet version since I'm on Verizon and wallet is blocked...don't see anything online. Is it out yet for download?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dznuts666

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
When trying to install any of the google wallet apk's i've found laying around, I get this error:

Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY]

I don't have a pre-existing version. Anybody know what I can do? Thanks!

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
To anyone else who is dumb like me. I didn't understand how to install this zip file to get Google Wallet on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I was trying to unzip it on my computer and then went looking for the .apk file for Wallet so I could side load it. Couldn't find it. What I should have done, and eventually did do, was to download the zip file in the link in this thread to my phone and then click on the downloaded file. It installed perfectly. I just didn't understand how to do it. So I guess what I am saying is don't assume someone knows what to do, take a little extra time to explain the steps for us "dumb" people.

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
To anyone else who is dumb like me. I didn't understand how to install this zip file to get Google Wallet on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus. I was trying to unzip it on my computer and then went looking for the .apk file for Wallet so I could side load it. Couldn't find it. What I should have done, and eventually did do, was to download the zip file in the link in this thread to my phone and then click on the downloaded file. It installed perfectly. I just didn't understand how to do it. So I guess what I am saying is don't assume someone knows what to do, take a little extra time to explain the steps for us "dumb" people.

Simplest thing ever!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome