Stupid texting is pissing me off

Dostovel

Jul 15, 2010
www.facebook.com
Whenever I am engaged in heavy text messaging, the stupid phone pops up a message stating that I am sending a lot of texts and asks if it should send the texts.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES YOU STUPID CRAP!!!!!!!! SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how do I turn this crap off. It's pissing me off.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Stupid pos texting is pissing me off

I have never seen this. Is this using the native, AOSP (stock) messenger or a 3rd party/Verizon based messenger app?

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stupid pos texting is pissing me off

I'd like to know as well. But after agreeing with message, it hasn't popped up since. Unless i delete the original text message and start all over.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe that Verizon has this as a precaution for customers who are sending lots of texts based on usage and their monthly plan. My friend had that same message.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

MobileMadness002

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I believe that Verizon has this as a precaution for customers who are sending lots of texts based on usage and their monthly plan. My friend had that same message.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Verizon has nothing to do with this. It is at the OS level. It was added by the developers of the OS to circumvent spam messages being sent from your device without your knowing.