Cyanogenmod 10.1 modding problem

ucbsuperfreak

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, I'm having a bit of trouble with my phone and I'm hoping someone can help. I installed Cyanogenmod 10.1 this evening and everything was working great until I tried to install these Google apps:

[Android-4.2][Google-Apps] Flashable zip for all Gapps from Android 4.2 ! - xda-developers

And now I can't seem to get my system working again. When I boot up Cyanogenmod it keeps giving me warnings about invalid google responses, and I can't seem to wipe my memory through clockworkmod to reinstall. Strangest of all is that my /sdcard/ folder doesn't start at Android any longer, but now has 3 folders:

0/
legacy/
obb/

All my Android data is in 0/, but I don't understand why it isn't in the default location any longer. I can sideload .zips, but can't get the /sdcard/ directory to show up on my PC. I did a full clockworkmod backup, but I don't think it can be found because of the issue with my sdcard filesystem being altered. Is there anything I can do? Did I totally screw up my phone? I'm hoping that since I still have clockworkmod, I have some room to work from. I was thinking of formatting SD and then sideloading Cyanogenmod again, but I wanted to check here before I dug myself in any deeper. I've tried sideloading the official Verizon image into CWM, but it doesn't appear to work properly.

If anyone here can help me I'd really, REALLY appreciate it. Apologies in advance for me being a numbskull and getting in over my head :p

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
You need to erase everything when you goto 4.2. I used ROM Manager to install CM nightlies. I let ROM Manager setup a complete erase and then do the install of both CM 10.1 nightly and the GAPPs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800