What to do?

bmw3wags

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone! I need some advice, I'm having issues with my Verizon Galaxy Nexus (I'm on my 4th btw). Over the past month or so I have been having random reboots on my Nexus and on top of that I also have issues where it wont wake from sleep and I have to do a battery pull. I have tried doing a factury reset but it did not resovle my problem. I originally bought my Nexus in December of 2011 so I am now out of warranty and got my last replacement last December. What do you guys think I should do I don't think verizon will replace it since its no longer in warranty and I can't cancel my contract or anything either. I have only had stock jelly bean on it and really don't want to have to root it.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm worried about a similar thing. My phone has been acting up recently, and I'm no longer under warranty either. It has been getting stuck in a bootloop at the X logo a lot recently, and occasionally will have no sort of radio connections at all. I think it has something to do with the SIM card/tray. I'll probably call Verizon, as this isn't the first problem I've had related to the SIM on this phone (got it late December as a replacement) but I originally bought it last January, so I doubt they'll want to do anything.

Did you get any sort of third party warranty, like SquareTrade?

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Are you on your original battery? As an experiment you might want to put in a new one, the 3800ma batteries are only $20 so it's a cheap experiment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech