Hotspot enabling

dliontis28

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I know there are apps that let you hotspot without a plan but a while back, and I kick my self for this, I came across a zip file that bypassed the Verizon check when you turned on tethering but I never saved it. Since then I have flashed a few Roms and somehow I deleted the zip in my downloads folder and now I can't find the zip anywhere online. Again, I know there are apps and threads talking about this app and that app for tethering but what I am looking for is the zip to flash in recovery. It worked for both CDMA and GSM Gnexs. Somebody please help, need that zip again. Thanks for the time and feed back.

estods3

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
That sounds awesome. I don't know anything about it but I could really use that. No app does it quite like the native tethering in settings. I'll keep an eye out for it.

sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus

mysticmeg

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I just use my built in wifi hotspot option which works fine. I feel sorry for all your US cell users. I'm a 3uk customer and I have truly unlimited internet on my plan. Even if I use hotspot for some reason my network doesn't detect that I'm using my plan as a hotspot

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae