Moving on, thanks for the help!

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to this community. I have purchased an iPhone 5 as I want to simplify my life.

When I first bought my Galaxy Nexus, I decided I would go right into the world of rooting and flashing. I read and read threads on this site, and many others, before I decided to take the plunge. Once I did, I knew I could always rely on the friendly and helpful people on Android Central to help me out when I was stuck. I tried my best to pay it forward with any information I had gained while here. I especially wanted to thank dmmark for his insight into the Galaxy Nexus. He helped me out a ton and was always willing to answer the dumbest questions without making me feel stupid. There were many other people who were there to lend a helping hand, but dmmark was instrumental in my experiments.

Thanks again to this great community! You guys, and gals, are all class acts!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to this community. I have purchased an iPhone 5 as I want to simplify my life.

When I first bought my Galaxy Nexus, I decided I would go right into the world of rooting and flashing. I read and read threads on this site, and many others, before I decided to take the plunge. Once I did, I knew I could always rely on the friendly and helpful people on Android Central to help me out when I was stuck. I tried my best to pay it forward with any information I had gained while here. I especially wanted to thank dmmark for his insight into the Galaxy Nexus. He helped me out a ton and was always willing to answer the dumbest questions without making me feel stupid. There were many other people who were there to lend a helping hand, but dmmark was instrumental in my experiments.

Thanks again to this great community! You guys, and gals, are all class acts!

Story to see you leave Android. Have you checked out our sister site iMore?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde