Samsung Galaxy S II Headed to Verizon Photo of the Phone?

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
This is purely just a photoshopped international SGSII, nothing more. They didn't bother to even change any of the widgets, or put a V CAST app icon on the screen. It's a lazy photoshop at that. C'mon people.

anjaco

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Focus only at&t and T-Mobile support the s2 in the states. I myself am on the s2 on at&t with 3g and hspa+ coverage. T-Mobile however only supports edge. No sprint or Verizon support though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Also, I just set up a new Dinc2 for a friend... the weather widget defaulted to London before we enabled location information on the phone. For what it's worth *shrug*

How did you like the Dinc2? MY Blackbbery is barely hanging on as I wait for the SGS2, sometimes I think of picking up the Dinc2.

REITdude

May 25, 2011
Visit site
How did you like the Dinc2? MY Blackbbery is barely hanging on as I wait for the SGS2, sometimes I think of picking up the Dinc2.

You MUST wait! SGS2 is sooooo close! You'll kick yourself for pulling the trigger too early. BTW I'm in the same boat as you with my Bold 9650.

winnersmw

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site

You MUST wait! SGS2 is sooooo close! You'll kick yourself for pulling the trigger too early. BTW I'm in the same boat as you with my Bold 9650.

Ironic, all three of us are in the same boat xD Currently using my Storm2, you wouldn't imagine the ridiculousness I went through. Got the Storm1 on launch day, then upgraded to Storm2 hoping the plethora of bugs were fixed.... Storm2 broke. Had to jump back to Storm1. Storm1 broke, and when I fired up my Storm2 again just to see if it was working yet... voila! So I've been using that for the past few months, and yes, it still sucks (random JVM error reboots).

The Dinc2 was really nice, although I haven't really been exposed to any other Androids in person to compare. It wasn't laggy at all from the few minutes I spent with it, and Sense was really nice. I was spoiled when I saw the Sense 3.0 live weather wallpaper on the Sensation though ;)

I was going to hold out for the GS2, but the thought of potentially sticking with this Storm2 until September is positively daunting :/ And the Charge/Thunderbolt look so enticing! I mean yeah, they have their kinks, but don't all newly released models follow the same pattern? I'm sure the GS2 will be berated because of launch-day bugs. (Who am I kidding, I want this damn phone xD)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34