07-26-2011 09:13 AM
238 12345 ...
tools
    the GSII was coming to tmobile only i thought? i guess its gonna be a multi carrier release? either way im going with the sensation..Screw touchwiz,and samsungs poorly made handsets
    No, like the original, it's anticipated that the GSII will be released on all carriers, with the possible exception of T-Mobile which might get an upsized version.
    06-10-2011 12:42 PM
    Well pics have surfaced of AT&T's version. Looks very nice in my opinion. I'm actually relieved they got rid of the one button and put in the 4 hard buttons like we are used to.

Regardless I still would have bought it
    06-11-2011 02:45 PM
    Well pics have surfaced of AT&T's version. Looks very nice in my opinion. I'm actually relieved they got rid of the one button and put in the 4 hard buttons like we are used to.

Yea, the missing huge home button definitely makes me like the phone more. Now we just need a nice Verizon leak and release date and I'll be happy.
    06-11-2011 03:43 PM
    Yea, the missing huge home button definitely makes me like the phone more. Now we just need a nice Verizon leak and release date and I'll be happy.
    We all should Blast them on twitter with questions of when its going to arrive lol

Sent from my Droid
    06-11-2011 04:31 PM

Interesting. They changed the form factor slightly...which gives me a tiny ray of hope that they could change the form factor for VZW enough to stuff 4G in there. I'm a dreamer...what can I say?
    06-11-2011 05:31 PM
    i thought the old form factor looks better. I like the one button, makes it stand out from all the rest of the android devices.

Once again revisions sucks, like the Bionic.

atleast ATT people have the option to import.
    06-11-2011 05:39 PM
    Has BlackManX posted anything lately about new toys due to hit Verizon?
    He posted to another follower :
    @ElMalevo that would be aug/sept timeframe I believe.... least thats how I hear it.. but verizon does what they do.. lol
    06-11-2011 09:37 PM

The picture of the AT&T GS2 on Engadget and other places is actually the Infuse 4G and not the GS2.
    06-12-2011 08:37 PM
    If they take out the home button then its crap like the US versions of GS 1.

sent from a galaxy far far away
    06-12-2011 08:40 PM
    The picture of the AT&T GS2 on Engadget and other places is actually the Infuse 4G and not the GS2.
    The Infuse has "Samsung" at the bottom, and the picture doesn't. It could be, but I'm pretty sure it's the GS2 (Phil also pointed out differences in the power button).

...it has a home button? If you mean the big one that the Euro version has, most people I've heard from prefer the 4 button setup. Personally, I like having them for the search key.
    06-12-2011 08:43 PM
    Granted this is related to Sprint and the Within, but it still brings hope about the US release of the Function.

06-12-2011 09:05 PM

Out of curiosity, why does that make it crap?

I personally think removing it just makes it look more like an Android phone and less like an iPhone.
    06-13-2011 07:50 AM
    Out of curiosity, why does that make it crap?

I personally think removing it just makes it look more like an Android phone and less like an iPhone.
    Couldn't agree more.
    06-13-2011 09:20 AM
    Couldn't agree more.
    You have to wonder if that's actually the reason why they changed it, with all the Apple lawsuit crap that's going on.

Also, I'm in Burlington, MA. Howdy neighbor
    06-13-2011 09:30 AM
    Not sure about that. The Infuse I checked out at AT&T yesterday had Samsung on the bottom of it (near hard keys)

Hard keys also looked smaller on the Infuse and the body looked entirely different.
    06-13-2011 11:04 AM
    You have to wonder if that's actually the reason why they changed it, with all the Apple lawsuit crap that's going on.

Also, I'm in Burlington, MA. Howdy neighbor
    Too funny...I grew up in Burlington and graduated from Burlington High School. I also work in Burlington, which is where I'm typing this from right now on my lunch break. Small world!
    06-13-2011 11:21 AM
    Too funny...I grew up in Burlington and graduated from Burlington High School. I also work in Burlington, which is where I'm typing this from right now on my lunch break. Small world!
    Ha! Me too. I live in RI but I work in Burlington. Small world indeed. You're not my boss are you?
    06-13-2011 12:04 PM
    You're not my boss are you?
    Could be...
    06-13-2011 12:14 PM
    Burlington Coat Factory.
    06-13-2011 12:27 PM
    Medford, MA here,
    06-13-2011 02:10 PM
    I know this has been asked a million times, but will it be 4G?? I would like this more than the Bionic, but I don't think I can lock into 3G for two more years. I am near Los Angeles, so 4G is alive and well for me.
    06-13-2011 05:31 PM
    I know this has been asked a million times, but will it be 4G?? I would like this more than the Bionic, but I don't think I can lock into 3G for two more years. I am near Los Angeles, so 4G is alive and well for me.
    Nobody knows for sure. There is a possibility for it to happen, but it seems like many expect it to be 3G and there was news a while back that suggested an LTE version would come in the first half of 2012.
    06-13-2011 06:49 PM
    I wonder if this holds true. I am up for renewal in july. So what so awesome about this vs Samsung charge?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    06-13-2011 11:59 PM
    It haz the dual corez

I think that's the only real difference.
    06-14-2011 12:07 AM
    on top of dual core, i believe the droid charge has 512mb of ram whereas galaxy s2 has 1gb
    06-14-2011 03:09 AM
238 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD