[NEW] Galaxy SII/Function/Fascinate 2 Release?

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
The picture of the AT&T GS2 on Engadget and other places is actually the Infuse 4G and not the GS2.

Not sure about that. The Infuse I checked out at AT&T yesterday had Samsung on the bottom of it (near hard keys)

Hard keys also looked smaller on the Infuse and the body looked entirely different.

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
You have to wonder if that's actually the reason why they changed it, with all the Apple lawsuit crap that's going on.

Also, I'm in Burlington, MA. Howdy neighbor :)

Too funny...I grew up in Burlington and graduated from Burlington High School. I also work in Burlington, which is where I'm typing this from right now on my lunch break. Small world! :)

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Too funny...I grew up in Burlington and graduated from Burlington High School. I also work in Burlington, which is where I'm typing this from right now on my lunch break. Small world! :)

Ha! Me too. I live in RI but I work in Burlington. Small world indeed. You're not my boss are you?

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I know this has been asked a million times, but will it be 4G?? I would like this more than the Bionic, but I don't think I can lock into 3G for two more years. I am near Los Angeles, so 4G is alive and well for me.

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I know this has been asked a million times, but will it be 4G?? I would like this more than the Bionic, but I don't think I can lock into 3G for two more years. I am near Los Angeles, so 4G is alive and well for me.

Nobody knows for sure. There is a possibility for it to happen, but it seems like many expect it to be 3G and there was news a while back that suggested an LTE version would come in the first half of 2012.

codered18

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if this holds true. I am up for renewal in july. So what so awesome about this vs Samsung charge?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if this holds true. I am up for renewal in july. So what so awesome about this vs Samsung charge?

The S2 will come with TW 4.0, Gingerbread and ext4 filesystem, 2.0 MP FFC.
The DC has TW 3.0, Froyo and rfs filesystem, 1.3 MP FFC

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
The TW thing is a big deal, while people would still prefer a vanilla experience, it sounds like 4.0 works much better than the previous skins.

djbango

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

It's a great phone once the battery is charged enough to use it. They gave it the right name, cause that's what it will be mostly doing sue to crap battery life. I've had mine for a week, and hoping the SG2 come out next month so I can trade this in

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Ugh, this would really set me off. I'm sure it is mostly speculation, but no mention of a Verizon release in this article. Complete joke if they are the only one not to get the S2.

Samsung Galaxy S2 to Launch on Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile Networks | Headline News

No worries Slowie it will drop on Verizon's network. This website appears clueless.

I don't know who writes for them....

http://www.headlinesnews.net/14841/samsung-galaxy-s2-release-date-after-july-on-verizon-network

Even this artsicle appears amateur with nothing but speculation.

Sent from my Droid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol