Verizon Puerto Rico (Claro) releases SGS2!

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Yep I was gonna mention its GSM, but look on the bright side - it talks about google integration and I don't see the dreaded word BING :) So there is a glimmer of hopeful news maybe.. only mayble :)

Ferris.

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
This handset is selling hotter than the iPhone in Europe. I seriously never thought I would see the day that a SINGLE Android handset would outsell the iPhone in Europe. Im shocked to be perfectly honest.

pc747

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I regret that I wasted my upgrade on the thunderbolt :( even if it was for a 1 yr. Oh well good thing we have ebay.

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I regret that I wasted my upgrade on the thunderbolt :( even if it was for a 1 yr. Oh well good thing we have ebay.

That isn't too bad. As long as the TB satisfies your needs then you should be good to go. I was actually going to do that, but apparently when I decided on that idea the one year option had ended the day before. Look at the bright side, based on some of the rumors, by the time you are able to renew again, the version with LTE should be out or getting ready to be released. Or you can eBay if you really want the S2, just as you suggested.

Now I just wish Verizon in the US would say something about it. I'm really hoping they aren't going to delay it because of the Bionic.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

I don't think you wasted it at all. You would have had that nagging feeling of "should have I gotten the TB?" You were struggling big time with that decision lol

Now you know. EBay or craigslist the TB and you will be good to go. No mistakes only lessons learned.

Sent from my Droid

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I wish someone in Puerto Rico that got an S2 could confirm if it's been "Binged" or not. Anyone heard anything of the sort?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty